Monday 16 September 2013

Production Diary: 13/09/13 - New Softwares

This week I have been introduced to the E-Design software, which I have been using to create the preliminary task.

Initially I am finding the software slightly confusing (I have issue with the framing of images) but I know that it will be better than photoshop once I have mastered it. I have found it especially useful when it has come to choosing the colour for the text, I am able to use a tool to take a colour from a photo I have used - this is very beneficial when developing a colour scheme or house style.

I believe my prelimnary task to be complete, I just need to evaluate it. Despite it not being marked, I have enjoyed myself creating the school magazine and I've put a lot of thought into it.

I have also put more thought into the music magazine I will create for the final task. While I previously considered creating a musician's music magazine (with focus on the development of music as opposed to what is being released) but as proven in my post where I discussed the covers - there isn't much I feel I could evaluate. Therefore I will begin putting thought into a music magazine covering rock as that is the genre I feel most comfortable discussing.

No comments:

Post a Comment