Tuesday 10 September 2013

Preliminary Task Planning

The Preliminary Task we were asked to do was to create a School Magazine. Here is a mock up of what my cover may look like.

I chose to make mine slightly tongue in cheek, because who doesn’t love a bit of Satire? The main image was chosen due to the bright colours already provided; the yellow lends itself to a very simplistic colour scheme of Primary colours, tying in with the school theme. I am likely to change the main image for the final cover as I believe it is too plain for the main story - then again, it is a school magazine. The Two secondary articles were placed there due to being decent photos - The Portaloo and my friend Zak licking a column are both very striking images in their own way. I chose to give them their own hooks, presenting (what I believe would be) a very interesting story. For my final Cover I am likely to put more features and articles. The Mockup was created in Powerpoint and I am looking forwards to starting to use the new software.

No comments:

Post a Comment