Saturday 14 September 2013

Every little helps...

Was dragged to Tescos Extra in Watford last night (they've redecorated - I don't like it) and when checking out the magazine aisle I was actually very surprised to see how vast and diverse the music 'section' was.

The most noticeable things I noticed included the difference in Target audience which I believe can be divided into two major categories which anyone purchasing a music magazine will fall into - the listeners and the creators.

I imagine there is a huge difference between the content of Q, say, and Guitarist. This is because The latter is much more likely to focus on creating music than pointing people to songs/albums to listen to.

This has left me aware that my music magazine has a wide berth when it comes to the production.

No comments:

Post a Comment