Tuesday 8 October 2013

Proposal Feedback

"I like the clear goals of which the blogger establishes, revealing a clear mind set as to what he/she wants to achieve through the medium of their magazine. perhaps the only way to improve is to expand on other aspects that have the possibility to feature in the magazine such as articles. Maybe make reference to more regular features?

These is a very innovative usage of media such as the relationship between the physical and digital copy of the magazine. This lends itself nicely to being the magazine that is hoping to uncover the future.
I do question the name, Polaris. It does have interesting connotations but will the audience be willing to accept a music magazine without any mention to music in the title?

What about the unknown artists featuring on the cover?"


Feedback courtesy of Zak Labiad
The feedback also correlates with my feedback from the survey, meaning that I will be making changes from the proposal to the actual product - I have already decided to feature established artists on my cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment