Tuesday 8 October 2013

Production Diary: 04/10/13 - Scott and Surveys

I've spent this week uploading and updating projects that were not completed.

After creating "Scott" I was able to devise the full proposal for the music magazine and I feel I have created something new yet feasable, covering a market that is only just emerging.

However, examining my survey results, I am considering including well-known artists as cover stars, the ones telling their story of how they reached fame as it is almost unanimous in my results that readers want established artists to attract them. Research has also proven that sales are higher when artists with their own fanbase are featured.
Bring in the Beliebers
I have also looked into the Key Concepts of music magazines - (see my presentation in the previous post) and examined what the Audience look for in a magazine and what they feature. I will be able to utilise this information within my magazine and make it more conventional.

No comments:

Post a Comment