Tuesday 3 December 2013

Production Diary: 02/12/13 - Dawn of the Dead(line)

The past week I have been making more work on my contents. I was able to produce an effective layout that will be readable but also visually exciting - however I am lacking a lot of the text and imagery. When I first produced the contents page text I wasn't certain on my layout or how it would look as it hadn't been finished so I have had to recreate it.

I consider my contents page to be nearly finished. I looked up magazines for effective layouts and I took a lot of inspiration from an NME cover as I deemed it to be an effective layout which mirrored the tone I wished to create. I am yet to recieve feedback (aside from my Mum saying cheerfully "Oh that looks nice!") so I am anticipating making improvements but I feel that I have done as much as I can to make it look effective and I am able to focus my attention on the other pages that need completing.

This week I hope to take some more photos of other musicians for use on my contents page so I can finish that off before the Final Draft deadline on the 16th!

No comments:

Post a Comment